My Effervescent World

Monday, March 5, 2007


Paris.. City of Lovers. Unfortunately, Paris wasn't a showstopper for Drew and I. Maybe it was Rome or Venice or Florence, (not even seeing Prague yet) that ruined it for us. Or maybe, Paris wasn't really what the movies cut it out to be. After 5 minutes of gazing at the Eiffel Tower, the novelty wore off. But since we are the ultimate tourists, we had to take a pic anyways. I lied, we took several pics until I grew tired of it. My mom would not believe it when I told her that Paris wasn't that great, not what Drew and I expected. She thought I was on crack. I was definitely not on crack, was never on any unnatural substance. So those who love Paris can kiss my sorry carcass. That's right, I said it. Bravery afterall is still the order of the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this what you do when you are supposed to be studying?

Anonymous said...

People should read this.